Sunday, May 19, 2013

Lion meets Dolphin.

I didn't want to provide you with just the colors of my outfit. Giving them animal names seemed so much more exciting. You're welcome.

Yesterday, I caught up with a friend, and we happened upon the cutest store in Ellicott City! It's called Sweet Elizabeth Jane. As my friend said, "it's like Pinterest come alive." No joke. This store was stocked full of home goods (turtle shaped salt and pepper shakers? Whaaaaat?), clothes (like this green skirt below--I bought it), and jewelry (at really reasonable prices). If you're ever in Ellicott City, Maryland, go visit. Immediately. I wanted to buy everything, so I settled for trying it all on and picking one thing. Okay, one item of clothing and several pieces of jewelry. 

Cute skirt, right? It's mine now. Fear not.
Anticipate a post about it in the future.
(That other dress is mighty cute, too.)

Today, I hosted a 31 Party because one of my friends recently became a consultant. Aaaaand now I want to buy everything in the catalogue. Self control, do not fail me now. 

I thought you might want to see how cute Mom and I looked. I come from good stock, folks. Good stock, indeed.
For once, I successfully layered necklaces. Baby steps.








1 comment:

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.