Saturday, June 8, 2013

Jailbird Lace

We attended a graduation party and a birthday party today. It goes without saying that I wanted to be comfortable, but I said it anyway. I tried to put on pants, but that didn't end well after I slathered on lotion. You'd think lotion would lube up my legs and make the putting on of pants like a slip and slide. No. I can't touch my toes without bending my knees, so the gymnastic ability it requires to put pants onto my well-lotioned legs is beyond my skill set. I settled for this black maxi skirt that I bought while shopping at Kohl's with Momma dukes yesterday. She liked this shirt and skirt combo when I tried it on, so I went with it today. Any time Mom thumbs ups something, the world gives it a gold star, so I stuck with it. I thought about tucking in the shirt, but that would decrease the comfort factor, and who am I to spit in the face of comfort? Is it too loose and free? It's okay if you say yes, I'll still wear it again because I do what I want. Plus, I like walking into public wearing something that's as comfortable as pajamas without being pajamas. You feel me? 


Outfit:
- Top: Lauren Conrad via Kohl's 
- Skirt: Elle via Kohl's 
- Wedges: Aerosoles (need to replace them)

1 comment:

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.