Thursday, August 23, 2012

Guns & Roses

No, I am not wielding a shot gun in this post, but I bet you wish I were. Guns are gray, and roses can be pink; my outfit is pink and gray. Look at that. 

Today was ninth grade orientation, so I met two classes worth of my babies. Oh, they're so darn cute. (I say that now, but I might change my tune in a month once they've shoved unimaginable disgustingness into my desks and started attaching all of my paperclips together in order to build a jumprope--true story.) I'm teaching the siblings of my previous students. Can I just tell you how old that makes me feel? I've decided that once I start teaching the children of my previous students, it's time for me to throw in the towel. Granted, with the hub bub that all of those teen mom shows have created, I might be teaching my students' children before I know it. Shudder. 

Anyway, I wanted to look presentable. I figured shorts would not scream, "I'm your teacher! Listen to me!" However, I am not entirely sure that pink pants do either, but, damnit, they're cute...even if they did come from a store where many of my teenagers shop. Don't.judge.me. One of my previous students (who will be a senior this year! *sniff sniff*) told me, "Why are you always so cute?" I thought that meant my outfit was a win, and I even picked it out in my troll-like state this morning. I'm so proud.







 So there are your guns. Happy now? 
Do you love my pants as much as I do? I'll tell you: no, you don't. It's impossible.
I might have a colored pants addiction. 
Oh, and fluffy sleeves distract from my membership to the bitty boobie committee. 
Well, that's what I'll keep telling myself. 

Outfit Breakdown:
Necklace: NY & Co. (love their jewelry)
Shirt: Marshalls (or TJ Maxx)
Pants: American Eagle
Shoes: Target
Lipstick: L'Oreal Infallible (Fearless Fuchsia) @ Target







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.