Thursday, December 20, 2012

Neon Jeans

I think I have a problem.
I own an excessive amount of skinny jeans.
I can't stop buying them. 
In every color.
Why would I say no to jeans with spandex in them?
Okay, I am sure there are some worthy of being rejected, but I keep finding so many that make me want to say yes. 
I probably should have said no to these lemon sherbet ones, but who am I to argue with neon?
Welcome to the closet, neon pants from Gap. 
(In my defense, they were super on sale on Black Friday.)
Maybe that's not really a defense. Whatever.
Also, to all women who wear leggings without covering their butts: PLEASE stop. 
I don't care how nice your behind is. Your nearly exposed gluteus maximus makes me uncomfortable. 
And, let's be real. It's all about me, after all. 

 I wore these pants because I told a student about them. She asked me to wear them.
Since I'm a woman of my word, I wore them. 



Outfit Deets:
Pants: Gap 
Heels: BCBG at Boscov's
Cardigan: LOFT (maybe two years ago)
Blouse & Belt: NY & Co.


I linked up this post over at this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.