Disclaimer: I took these pictures after working a 12.5 hour day. I tried my best not to look haggard, but I make no promises, folks.
Again, I can think only in lists.
1. I'm not wearing lipstick. I put on lip liner and then sealed it with chapstick. It lasted for 10 hours before I had to reapply. That's pretty impressive. However, at my current state of mind, a block of cheese would impress me.
2. My brain was not firing on all cylinders this morning, so the best I could come up with was all black and white with red lips. However, this combination seemed appropriate for parent-teacher conferences.
3. I did not wear these cute shoes today. Parent-teacher conference days equal heels.
4. I just finished watching Counterpunch. It was a really good movie! If you have Netflix, watch it.
5. My hair is big. Again.
6. Don't you love the pillow that my Mom made for my window seat? OH, and she made that blanket, too. Momma dukes is so talented :)
Belt: Express (SO OLD...like, I wore it in high school old)
Necklace: Momma bought it :)
I would make links for you, but I've reached my limit. This twelve and a half hour day kicked my butt.