I'm having one of those weeks (okay, months) that involves so many things on the to-do list that I have to schedule appropriate times to pee. As a result, I can think only in list form. Here is a list for you:
1. According to other people, my skirt is either "super cute" or an optical illusion. I call it comfortable.
2. I love this scarf from my seester (real word, folks). She has great taste in clothes and colors, right? (I hope you're reading this post, Jess. If you are, hello! I hope to see you again soon.)
3. This look was actually Pinspired by this one:
4. However, I liked this mint scarf so much that I decided to switch up the color scheme. I could have worked a black cardigan like this pretty lady, but I preferred this shirt instead.
5. Jeff and I actually have dinner plans for Valentine's Day at my new favorite restaurant. (Best gluten-free pizza EVER!) I was able to rework my parent-teacher conferences so that we could keep our date :)
6. My hair is insane and huge today. I make no apologies for it. I just thought I'd state the obvious.
7. The doctor removed the stitches from my mouth today. HOLY WOW. I think my face had a heartbeat. You know when something hurts so badly that your body's involuntary reaction is to cry? Yeah, that happened. You know what I did when I left? Instead of buying myself a lollipop--those days are over for me--I bought myself a fun skirt, which I fully intend to wear on Valentine's Day. Skirts beat stickers any day. Okay, that statement is half a lie.
Without further ado, here is today's outfit:
My face still looks a little swollen in this picture. No big deal.
Shirt: Marshall's (similar)
Skirt: Old Navy (similar)
Flats: Marc Fisher via Macy's (similar)
Scarf: Gift from my seester-in-law! (similar)
Belt: Forever 21 (similar)