Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Nautical Love. (My outfit AND one of Jeff's)

 My love of all things nautical might be rubbing off on my husband. It might be rubbing off because I'm the one who buys his clothes most of the time.


Shirt: Express (I love love love the collar)
Skirt (maroon): Target
Necklace is a bicycle (from American Eagle)
Sandals (which seem to captivate everyone) are J.Lo from Kohls
Oh, and the firming up of my muscolinos (how Jeff refers to muscles) is thanks to Reebok and lots and lots of push ups. Weird, eh? 

Haha, he hasn't removed the medium sticker yet, and I also need to iron this outfit. However, we were deciding whether or not we liked it. I LOVE yellow, so I'm a big fan. Thanks to Marshalls for the lovely Chaps wear. 

You know, I told him that I was NOT going to buy him any more clothes. I buy him nice clothes, and what does he do? He goes out and works on the car/yard in whatever clothes he's wearing. Because he's a pig pen, he then sloshes all sorts of questionable fluids from the car all over his nice clothes. Most normal people would have a set of "let's wear this junk outfit EVERY time I do something messy." No, not my husband. He just ruins clothes like he's wiping his butt with toilet paper. So, I said I wouldn't buy him more clothes. I then realize that he looks like a schmuck wearing the same shirt over and over again because it's the only one he has yet to mar. I give in and buy more clothes. I'm saving the receipts. If he ruins the clothes, he's paying me back. I think that's fair. 


Anyway, what do you think of his outfit (minus the wrinkles)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.