Mom said that she'd start taking some pictures of me with her gorgeous camera and kick-ass photography skills, so you might be seeing some of my images take a step in the right direction. Since she housed fetal me in her womb and partook in that whole raising me thing, I don't feel all awkward posing for her, which is good because random drug-dealing neighbors creeping on my photo shoots makes for enough awkwardness. Plus, I want to spend more time with Mom.
Typically, we always go shopping, and I'd like to do less of that this year and more adventuring! Mom loves to take pictures and adventures, so this little arrangement means she can practice her craft while I work on bringing this blog into the land of the pretty and home of the well-written. Plus, we'll get some fun adventures out of the deal. I do believe that's what they call a win-win-win. (A win for me, a win for her, and a win for you)
Until then, allow the following picture to serve as the antithesis of what's to come.
How could I not share this warm outfit with you? Plus, I reversed the heck out of those brown boots.
I will continue my Atypical Love Story telling when Jeff's not blaring a video game in the living room and periodically sneaking into the office just to stare at me. Though I find him wildly charming and comical, his presence is not exactly conducive to my authorial creativity.
Reversed 30x30 Update:
(Original Post in case you want pictures and a run down of this challenge)
1. coral and khaki skirt (might have to wait for spring...looks STUPID with tights)
2. gray and yellow skirt
5. polka dot tights
9. red heels
11. aztec scarf
12. teal necklace
17. polka dot cardi
24. emerald sleeveless sweater
25. navy sweater (pulling one of my favorites: sweater over a dress look!)
26. blush sweater with silver polka dots (outfit planned but might be too cold)
28. black sweater (might be replaced by a crew neck)
31. long-sleeve purple shirt (got a plan for this one)
33. light khakis (got a plan for these)
34. gold blazer (If I could no longer be sick and actually make it into work wearing something other than boots, I'd really like to wear one of the outfits I dreamed up for this blazer)