I'm going to chuck some randomness at you. Let's see what a good catch you are.
1. I love these leather gloves from my mom because they have a "secret" power. They allow me to play with my phone, but they don't have those little silver patches on the fingers! The downside? If I touch my oily face with them, they leave a black mark, which is a tad reminiscent of war paint.
2. I need snow boots. Though these rain boots are undeniably cute, they are not snow boots. Anyone have some good recommendations that don't come at an enormous price tag?
3. Why do good hair days come along only on snow days that do not involve going to work or anywhere that people other than your husband, dogs, and leasing office will see you? Silver lining? Start a blog and the people of the internet will see you in all your curly glory. (Yes, that mane is natural. No, it doesn't always cooperate and look like that.)
4. This blanket scarf is so large and in charge that I almost fell coming up the apartment steps today because I couldn't see my feet. It's okay if my neck is broken as long as it's warm.
Reverse 30x30 Goodness
I reversed these teal, velvet pants.
The verdict? They are most definitely staying for the long haul.
It's like someone kidnapped the velveteen rabbit and turned him into pants.
Plus, as I was trying to style them with items in my closet, I realized that they go with several items.
Who knew pants like these could be so...remixable?
You'll probably see them again this month. I have a work outfit planned around them.
It'll be like wearing pajamas to work, and those are the best outfits.
Reversed Item: Teal, velvet pants by Lauren Conrad (my girl!) via Kohl's
Boots: Joules (won them in a giveaway this summer)
Coat: Michael Kors (Filene's Basement like 6 years ago)
Black vest (which you can't see): Under Armour
Scarf: Gift (from Asos)
Black turtleneck: Express (prooooobably from high school--not kidding)
Reverse 30x30 Items
1. coral and khaki skirt
2. gray and yellow skirt
3. white pencil skirt
5. polka dot tights
that hasn't seen the light of day in a long time.)
7. brown boots
8. black wedge booties
9. red heels
10. tri-color wedges
11. aztec scarf
12. teal necklace
13. striped dress
into wearing it.)
17. polka dot cardi
18. polka dot blouse (was going to be today's look...poop.)
21. paisley blouse
23. paisley blouse 2
24. emerald sleeveless sweater
25. navy sweater
26. blush sweater with silver polka dots
28. black sweater
29. white lace sweater
30. orange sweater
Replacements for the four items I removed from the list (6, 14, 22, and 27):
31. kind of dressy purple shirt (long sleeves)