Tuesday, March 26, 2013

5 Days, 5 Ways: Mustard Skinny Pants

Franish

Today's 5 Days, 5 Ways is pants. I didn't want to recreate 5 looks. I was hoping I could pull from my archives. Luckily, I have three outfits with one pair of pants, my trusty ol' mustard skinny pants from Target, the same pants a previous student has a serious objection to (for no good reason whatsoever.) Oh, and what do you know? Yesterday's outfits featured a yellow blazer. Do you think I like yellow at all?

I also pulled together two more looks on my Go Chic or Go Home account because I'm cool like that. 

Look #1: Floral blouse + mustard skinnies + red wedges + maroon blazer 

Look #2: Chambray + mustard skinnies + brown boots + bright scarf

Look #3: Lace shirt + jean blazer + mustard skinnies + plaid scarf + brown boots & belt

Now for my Go Chic or Go Home collections:

Look #4: flannel shirt + mustard skinnies + teal cardigan + brown flats 

Look #5: jean jacket + blue gingham + mustard skinnies + navy flats

I guess I don't love dressing up these pants, but I know I could. It appears I've type casted them. 
Oh well. 

So, which look is your favorite? How would you dress them up? (I guess the first look is technically dressed up, right?)

Also linking up with:

STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

3 comments:

  1. I really like these pants. I've always sort of wanted a pair of mustard pants but didn't think I could pull it off, and wasn't sure how I'd style it. But I really like the looks and colors you've put together here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you can definitely pull off these pants! I'm beginning to consider mustard a neutral :)

      Delete
  2. I recently bought myself a pair of mustard skinnies - these looks are great inspiration! I especially like look one. So bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.