First of all, hello.
Today, I'm showing you my relaxed Easter look.
I'd like for you to know how comfortable I was wearing this outfit.
Very comfortable. I've found you almost every item (exactly), so you, too, can be comfortable like me.
Quite often, I read fashion blogs, and women weigh in on what their style is.
Here's my deal: if I can find the armholes, it doesn't take me five minutes to figure out how to wear the article of clothing, I don't look like a total schlep, whatever I'm wearing won't cause me to fall flat on my face, and I'm comfortable, then there's a good chance I'll try it on for size. However, what dominates my wardrobe? Bright colors, stripes, and blazers. Lots and lots of blazers. I enjoy this coral blazer. I plan to find it an emerald green best buddy to chill with in my closet.
There are a few trends that are just not me. I shall list them in no particular order:
1. Uggs (bear claws for feet)
2. Sneaker wedges (I just can't like them.)
3. Distressed jeans (I refuse to pay someone to put holes in my jeans when I'm pretty capable of fulfilling that task on my own.)
4. Boyfriend jeans (dumpy butt syndrome doesn't appeal to me)
5. HIGH heels (I don't make a habit of pissing off my lower back.)
More power to you ladies who can rock these trends and make them look good, but this girl can't make 'em work, and I'm okay with that. Anyone else have trends that just don't suit them?
Blazer: Target (exact)
Scarf: Old Navy (exact)
Jeans: NY & Co (very similar)
Shoes: Nordstrom (exact)
Earrings: Target (only $7.99!)
Linking up with Molly.
Oh, and here...
Oh, and here...
And here. :)