Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Take a Moment to Laugh

Every time I speak with a new teacher (or an intern), I give them the following advice, which applies to both teaching and life: 

Find a reason to laugh. Every day. 

I tell you what, folks, as soon as I adopted this simple mantra, life felt more fulfilling. 

Allow me to present you with a few things that people posted/sent me that made me laugh this week.

1. Goats screaming like humans
(I've watched this video an obscene number of times.)

If you start imitating them this week, I do not apologize.


2. My sister in law sent this picture to me, and I had a good laugh.
Source Image

3. One of my friends posted this image on Facebook. I was laughing too hard to effectively read it to my husband. 

                                                                           Source: someecards.com via Stephanie on Pinterest



    I hope these images (and the video) gave you a reason to laugh today. If your sense of humor is nothing like mine, I do apologize. 


3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    do you know your can easily add your Instagram photos to your website?

    Just go to www.instagme.com, add your username, get the code and paste it into your website. That's easy and FREE!

    Let us know if you'll need any help! Thank you in advance!

    Instagme Team
    www.instagme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo, I love it! Thank you for the tip. I updated it. Wahoo :)

      Delete

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.