Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Lime, Gray, and Gold



The Outfit:
Dress: Target (on the $8 rack, of course)
Cardigan: Target
Boots: Steve Madden via DSW
Belt: Came with another dress
Scarf: Made by Momma (who's making me some more colors! YAY!)



Comments: 
Put on these tights this morning and realized they were control top. Holy squeeze. 

DUDES at work commented on my outfit. One said, in all seriousness, "I'm really liking this color combination. Picking up on the lime in the dress with the lime cardigan. And those boots? My wife is a lover of boots. She'd love those." When a dude compliments your outfit, YOU BLOG IT. 

I thought there was some hummus trapped in my scarf, but I can't find it. New name for scarves? Crumb catchers. 


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and The Trend Spin Link Up


6 comments:

  1. They go together so well with the lime color!! Compliments make you feel so good, but wow from men? Haha! That's awesome! You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that last bit about the hummus made me forreals laugh out loud. And that dude was spot on though, gotta give him that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha- crumb catchers. I like it :) Also, two of my male colleagues, one female colleague, and I today were joking around about giving each other awards (e.g., class clown), and they decided I would win "most stylish". I really like this outfit on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress, the scarf, the tights, and boots. The cardigan goes well with it all! You know, I have a very similar dress: http://cutefortheclassroom.blogspot.com/2013/11/sunday-november-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know you look good when a guy compliments you! I have to say, he was right :)
    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I totally agree with you that when people compliment my outfits, I have to blog them :) It's like a moral obligation or something. For what it's worth, all the comments were right - you look fantastic in this outfit! That cardigan is AWESOME. I need to find one like it myself, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.