And my shirt just so happens to be the table cloth lying on that picnic table.
Try not to feel jealous.
I may or may not be planning an upcoming outfit inspired by what my niece wore to Thanksgiving dinner. She may or may not be a one year old.
I am thankful for...
* heated seats
* a fridge full of Mom's leftovers
* outfits that look as good on camera as they do in my head
* a husband who never minds driving
* gluten-free apple crisp
* a funny brother who married a great conversationalist
* a niece who keeps us all entertained
* five days off work.
Tan Sweater: Mossimo via Target
Flannel Shirt: Old Navy
Coat: Michael Kors (I bought it about six years ago.)
Necklace & Hat: Target
Purse: Kenneth Cole Reaction via Boscov's (definitely bought it for $30 down from $100)
(It looks like I'm thankful for Target, eh?)