1. Floral blouse (exact--on sale for $25): I immediately wanted this top when I saw it in Kohl's. It has cornflower blue, blush, and white--all colors I can't get enough of these days. It feels so crisp and feminine.
2. Striped tee: I decided to buy this maternity tee because my other tees are too short, and I miss my striped shirts. Stripes are always my thing.
3. Striped dress (exact--on sale for $15): If this thing doesn't fit me for the duration of April, then color me shocked. It is so comfortable, and I'm already thinking of wearing it with #6 and #8.
4. Skinny jeans (similar): Why would skinny jeans scream me? Well, I'm a jeans kind of gal, so I think they belong on this list of things that is supposed to feel very "me."
5. Necklace: It's a pendant necklace and filled with lots of bright colors. It instantly drew me in at Old Navy and begged to be bought.
6. Jean vest: I wore the crap out of this thing last summer when I bought it, and it'll fit even when my belly grows. I'm a child of the 80s and 90s; it's definitely me.
7. Scarf: It has elephants on it, and someone bought it for me in THREE colors just because of the elephants. If someone else thought of me when they saw it, then it's me.
8. Sandals (exact--$49.95): Everything Franco Sarto. I love it. This is my third pair of sandals by him. I bought them in white, too. I am also eyeing a pair of pewter ones when my DSW rewards process. He is by far my favorite sandal maker.
9. Orange flats: They are a fun color and they're comfortable. Nothing is more me than that.
10. Kimono: It's blush and gray and I bought it without hesitation or regrets.
Essentially, I picked items I bought without hesitation or regret (or a gift that I would have bought for myself). If I love it so much that I don't hem and haw over buying it, then I know it's a very "me" item. That happened with every single one of these items. You are the chosen 10. Feel lucky. On a random note: my new headboard makes an awesome background for taking pictures of my clothes (by themselves, of course. I don't stand on my bed for pictures.)!