Friday, August 15, 2014

Teacher Style: Colored Tee

And the last shirt for the week is a colored tee. Pick one that lends itself to many of the patterns in your closet. I ended up getting six more shirts similar to this one at LOFT when they were having a buy one get one free promotion. I realized that solid color tees are something I seriously lack, yet am always searching my drawers for.


Top: LOFT

*******************************






There you have it, the end of shirt week. Next week, I hope to show you some cute dresses perfect for the classroom!
 

4 comments:

  1. This peach color is so pretty on you! I think peach might be one of the few colors that I don't think looks good on me! I think I have solid tees in almost every color of the rainbow, but I rarely wear them. Probably something to do with my need to mix all the prints all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about my colored tees! I can never have enough of them. This one is so pretty and plays nicely with all colors. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The other day I was perusing JCF's website and was thinking to myself, "What's with all the plain tees? When does anyone ever wear those?" and then a day later I emptied my drawers searching for a solid tee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really, REALLY like this shirt - the color is great but I also love the neckline and the sleeve length. I don't usually like to have super plain tees and prefer them to have a little something "extra" to make it look special. This tee fits the bill because it's not your standard crew neck short-sleeved tee! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.