1. Something about a delicious cupcake turns a day into magic.
2. I hate coffee. Earl Gray is my drink of choice. I should've been British.
3. These work pants feel like leggings, but they are absolutely not. They are the columnist slim fit pants from Express. Go get you some.
4. I am so excited for ugly sweater day at school tomorrow. I'm coupling it with "Flannel Friday." I don't know if that's a real thing or if my students just made it up. Either way, since my classroom feels like an ice box, I'm rocking my flannel shirt under my ugly sweater.
5. I am 29 and just found out the source of my two month headache is a deviated septum and bone spur. How did I make it this far through chronic sinus infections without this nugget of knowledge? First thing I thought of when the doctor said spur? Cowboy boots tapping the sides of a horse while wild west music plays in the background. The mind thinks what the mind thinks.
Blazer: Lauren Conrad via Kohl's
Pants: Express (Columnist slim fit)
Boots you can barely see: b.o.c. via DSW
White sweater: The Limited
(FYI: I folded up the sleeves over the end of the blazer.)
Leopard infinity scarf: Francesca's