I received a request for some dresses (I threw in a skirt!) that I'm currently coveting. Well, you are in luck, ladies. Because, hey, luck be a lady tonight.
1. Maxi Skirt: $38 at Francesca's (I want this skirt SO badly that it almost hurts. Almost.)
2. Red Dress: $24.99 (Cyber Monday price?) at Mod Cloth (Seriously though, how lovely is that Peter Pan collar?)
3. Green Lace Dress: $29.99 at the place that always knocks it out of the park, Target
4. Maroon Lace Dress: This dress is $98 at LOFT, but they're running a 50% off promotion, and even if you miss the Cyber Monday deal, they're always running promotions!
5. Red Dress: This dress is $89.50 at LOFT, but it's 50% off (for now.) Of course, next week, it'll probably be 40% off. You LOFT shoppers know I speak the truth. And, no, I have no idea what's with my red dress love, but would it help you to know that this dress also comes in black? I love the pleating in the skirt. It looks so...forgiving.
6. Purple Dress: I actually own this $25 dress from Old Navy, but it hasn't made it to the blog. I wore it with tights, a black blazer, and a black/white chevron scarf for parent-teacher conferences. That same night a parent told me how fashionable I am. Win. If you do not dream of sugar plums dancing below your head and on your body, then you're in luck: it comes in several colors like black, cobalt, pink, and teal.
7. Wrap Dress: Why do I love red so much? And why can I not take my eyes off of this dress? I'm not usually a wrap dress fan (I'm horribly uncoordinated and I have NOTHING to fill out the dress), but this one is just so lovely. It's $25 at Old Navy.
8. Sweatshirt Dress: GO BUY IT NOW. I'll wait. It's sweatpants on your whole body. Why would you deny yourself such a luxury? If you follow me on Instagram, then you saw this dress here. Oh, if you would like to make it yours for a mere $22, then go on over to Old Navy.
For the record, no one sponsors me, so these opinions are most certainly my own. I just have an unhealthy love for Old Navy, LOFT, and red dresses it appears. Let me know if you make an investment unless I steered you wrong. In that case, I don't want to know.