Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Pastels & Metallics

Soon enough, circumstances might force me to rename this blog "The Sammy and Rudy Show" because we all know you return with the hope of seeing their fluffy faces. 

I understand that today was our Trendy Tuesday "Orange is the New Black" theme at school, but I forgot to pack that outfit for the weekend photo shoot with Mom. Sorry, guys. Forgive me? Check me out on Instagram (@likewo) if you want to see me sporting orange as the new black. 

I wish I had more to say, but I am catching up on Once Upon a Time, Resurrection, and Believe. Not simultaneously, of course. Maybe I should be grading, but that can wait another hour, right? Right. 

I am participating in another one of Sarah's April Challenges. Today I hopped on board the pastel and metallic trains because awesome is my middle name. (Actually, my middle name is Danielle.) 


The Look:
Sweater: Olive and Oak via Marshall's
Skirt: Jennifer Lopez via Kohl's (Momma bought it for me.)
Booties: Old Navy
Necklace: New York & Co. 

You see, Mom and I tried to take pictures of just me, but Rudy here became my shadow, insisting on joining in on the fun. Who am I kidding? He is the fun.






I also wore the skirt back in the day like this:


7 comments:

  1. Your middle name is Danielle? Now I want to know what your first name is, and why you go by your middle name. Mysterious! Love your look. Pink and grey is a great combo, and I really like that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm how do you just casually mention that your middle name is Danielle?! Unless your name is Danielle Danielle, you've got some 'splainin to do! (but not really, if I had a middle name, I might go by it on the interwebs). I love that top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new reader, so forgive me if you've explained this before, but you do all your pictures on the weekend? How long does that usually take? Do you put on accessories too? This is kind of mind-blowing to me! (And clearly, it doesn't take much for something to be mind-blowing!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait a second, your name is Danielle Danielle W.? Mind blown. ;) I had no idea it was your middle name. Super sneaky!

    That sweater is just so pretty! I like the subtle glitter throughout the fabric. Did you recently find it where it could be in my local Marshall's by chance? Pink and grey is one of my favorite color combinations. Love it with your skirt. Plus I can't get enough of those adorable puppies. SO so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hold on, hold on, hold on... we are not actually name twins?? I'm with the others, you better have a good explantion for just casually dropping that in there! Like, your name is really Sacajawea or something. Anyways, your hair and makeup are looking extra fabulous lately. And I wanted to say that this outfit is just so Danielle, but it turns out you are not actually Danielle. The booties and skirt combo is so "you"... whoever you are.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. bahaha - you are freaking everyone out with this middle name bombshell! Too funny. But I just love your skirt so much, I don't even care about the name shenanigans you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Light pink and gray is one of my favorite color combos...and you did it perfectly here! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.