Thursday, October 11, 2012

"Let's be twins next year!"

When one of my previous students saw me in these pants today, she exclaimed, "I have pants in that color, too! We can be twins. Let's be twins on twin day next year!" When a teenager wants to be twins with a teacher, that's good for said teacher's ego because it means she's still cool. And I am.

Of course, another student (male, obviously) came up to me and said, "You need eyedrops. You look tired." If that's not code for "you look like shit," then I'm not sure what is. Haggard, I tell you.

Today, a student asked me, "Can you please just wear sweatpants one day? You just look too cute every day." Really?
Excuse the bright eyes. 


Isn't my parents' front door adorable? I love the cheery yellow!


Look at the fun yellow flowers that match the front door :)

And then she made me pose with the creepy gnome tree. Thanks, Mom.

Scarf: Express (old)
Shirt: Target (bought it yesterday, actually)
Pants: Victoria's Secret (love them)
Wedges: Target

Cobalt blue was one of our wedding colors, and it's quickly become one of my favorite colors. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.