Saturday, October 13, 2012

"Sparkle is the New Black"

Too bad I'm not actually wearing the shoes that inspired one of my students to make this comment. I made a wardrobe change so that I'd be a little warmer for our double date to the movies, my first time to the movies in three years! (I'm not typically a fan of crowds.) We saw Pitch Perfect with Jeff's sister and her husband. What a great movie to break my hiatus from movie theater going! I laughed so hard; that Fat Amy girl needs to hurry up and friend me. 

Oh, and I'll be sure to wear my gold, sparkly shoes for another post! They're fabulous, just so you know. 

I told this same student that I have not yet been able to successfully jump on the pattern mixing bandwagon, but I'm just now realizing that this scarf is mixing patterns; I just so happen to love it. Maybe I'm taking baby steps. Plus, my best friend gave this scarf to me, so it's especially wonderful :) It also matches my bordeaux sweater from Gap last year. This sweater is so warm, well-fitting, and the right length. Go, Gap! I might have to make a trip there today :)



Sunglasses: Marshall's
Scarf: gift from my best friend :)
Sweater: Gap, last year
Coat: Old Navy (last year), I removed the belt
Skinny jeans: Express (at least a year ago)
Brown suede wedges: Aerosoles from Marshall's (also worn here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.