My juniors are preparing for their mock interviews this week. I gave them a pep talk today. Here are some of my pearls of wisdom:
* Do not tickle the palm of your interviewer's hand when you shake it.
* Maintain eye contact, but remember what Mom says: it's not polite to stare. In fact, it's creepy.
* Ladies, do not wear bodycon skirts. They make you look like someone wrapped a hot dog in Saran wrap. It's not a good look.
* If you suffer from clammy hand syndrome, slyly wipe your hands on your back/hip/leg before shaking hands.
My wit keeps them coming back, ladies and gentlemen.
And so do my outfits.
Today's Trendy Tuesday theme is "un-anything: unzipped, unbuttoned, untucked. Just not undressed."
Might be my favorite theme yet because it's so creative! See what happens when you let guys choose themes? Surprisingly wonderful.
Shirt (untucked): LOFT (I got it for $5! I AM AMAZING. Another striped, without sparkles, one from Forever 21)
Jacket (unbuttoned): Old Navy (exact)
Pants (fear not, they're not unzipped): Express via thredUP
Flats: Steve Madden via DSW
Earrings: Target (similar on Etsy)
I really didn't need another striped shirt, but this one was FIVE dollars, and it has sparkles. Can you judge me for saying yes instead of no?
Linking up with
* Style Sessions (http://stylelixir.com)