Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spots and Fur

This past weekend, I joked with someone that the reason I teach high school is because my students can control their own bodily functions. Yesterday, a kid puked in my room (second time of my career). Well played, fate or irony or karma or whatever is responsible for that turn of events. 

Today, you get to meet Rudy, my parents' other Parti Yorkie. He's not as much of a ham like his brother Sammy. Just like Sammy's ears perk up really high, Rudy's hair stands up pretty straight, which is why Dad and I have taken to calling him Rooster. 

I am so excited for this coming weekend for two reasons. One, Jeff and I actually have a party to attend. Two, Mom is coming over to our apartment so that we can both watch Frozen for the first time. Woo!

By the way, I watched this video and cried. I recommend it. 


The Look:
Cardigan: LOFT (old)
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Eitenne Aigner via Macy's
Necklace: J.Crew Factory 




HIS HAIR. Bahahaha. His side-eyed stare? Too funny.

Linking up with


8 comments:

  1. That puppy is the cutest lol love the last photo. Enjoy Frozen we can't wait to own it! Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute necklace and even cuter dog. Adorable photos, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get enough of those puppies. So so so so so cute! I like that you're holding puppies and wearing leopard print. I'm glad to see the puppy didn't try to attack.

    That shade of green looks so pretty on you. Brings out your eyes :) Any hint for what next Trendy Tuesday's theme is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puke. Gross. This outfit and dog: adorable. I love your necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit! You will love Frozen! When I taught third grade, I had a student puke all over his desk, and the trash can was literally behind him. Like, ten inches away. I also had a kid almost puke on my feet. Hopefully, neither of those scenarios was the case for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frozen is so cute! I took my nieces and nephew over Christmas - it's fun to have a good excuse to see a kid movie sometimes! Also, I love the giraffe necklace. I have one almost identical and I think it's pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen Frozen yet but I so want to! This giraffe necklace is sorta perfect with your printed cardigan. Oh, and I'm not really the crying type, but I definitely teared up at that video.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummm, that video gave me goosebumps and tears. I have a 4-year-old little cousin who has Down Syndrome, and he is the light in our family! He's just the happiest kiddo and WICKEDLY cute. He actually models for Target, too! Thank you for sharing that video!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.