Thursday, January 10, 2013

Funsucking Trolls

Who got your attention? I did.

I hear and read a lot of people's complaints about their Facebook friends posting "too many" pictures of their kids, their pets, their baby bumps, and essentially whatever makes them happy. Here's the thing: if you don't want to see pictures of your friends' happiness, then you're probably not their friend. Or happy. And quite possibly a funsucking troll. 

Personally, I like the smattering of cute baby and puppy pictures because they offer a much-needed reprieve from all of my preachy friends who are telling me "yes, guns!" "no guns!" "republican!" "no, democrat!" "ninjas!" "no, pirates!" "what about zombies?" Okay, not those last three. I digress. 

Now, with that being said, I did unfriend someone because she posted pictures of the deuce her kid dropped in his diaper. (I'm not sure why I accepted her friend request in the first place; I was having a moment of weakness.) Let's live by this simple rule: if you wouldn't put it in your family photo album, then you probably shouldn't post it on Facebook, or anywhere, ever. In fact, never take that picture in the first place unless, of course, you need a picture of it to show the doctor. My potty humor ranks with the best of them, but even I have to draw a line somewhere. 

Anyway, the moral of my story is this: don't be a funsucking troll. Let your friends be happy and share it with you. The end.


Since you made it this far, I thought I'd reward you with some pictures. I do hope you enjoy them. If you don't, go spend some time petting a panda. Maybe then you'll feel joy.


Look at that little creeper.


I wanted you to see my cute little camera necklace.

Outfit Deets:
Cardigan: Old Navy--exact
Shirt & Necklace: Lauren Conrad via Kohl's--exact top and similar necklace 
(please excuse it for being a bit off kilter)--my Momma bought these for me for Christmas :)
Pants: J Brand via TJ Maxx--similar
Shoes: Converse via DSW--exact

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha that is exactly why I started blogging instead of spending a lot of time on facebooking...it feels more real...and I can only handle people's statuses so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...when football season rolls around, I spend more time playing in blogland. Otherwise, I'm reading identical posts on Facebook about whatever team is sucking or being awesome.

      Delete

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.