Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Gray & Mint

Since I keep spending so much time at the doctor lately, I needed something to brighten up my life. I decided that a good dye job and a fun pair of mint jeans would do the trick.

As a result, I'm blonde again. And wearing ridiculously bright pants.

I even learned how to curl my hair (thanks to the sweet stylist who dyed my hair).

Am I the only one who can never make her hair smell nearly as good as it does once she leaves the salon?

P.S. I know you're jealous of my super sweet shoe storage (alliteration, whaaaat!?). We have no "mud room," so I had to improvise.



Outfit Deets:
Sweater: Sonoma via Kohl's
Mint Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Madden Girl (yeah, did you know that brand existed?)
Coat: Pac Sun (it's really not that short; I just got all discombobulated.)

I have nothing better for you tonight because the meds make me a little woozy, and I must figure out how to grade papers woozily. Everyone gets an A! Wahooooo! 


1 comment:

  1. those mint pants are so super fantastic . . . . must get ourselves a pair!!!
    love them paired with the grey too!

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.