Sunday, January 27, 2013

Weekend Style

My growing number of dressing room shots exponentially increases my cool factor.
Or lameness.
Whichever. 

Anyway, I really felt this outfit was worth sharing. When I ran errands, the top half hid under my coat; I needed to share the rest with someone. Okay, so the SAT kids saw my outfit that morning, but who counts a room full of seventeen year olds? I don't. I especially don't count the gawker. Every SAT I proctor, there is always a kid who finishes most sections early and then proceeds to awkwardly gawk (is there any other kind?) at me, the proctor. I hope he tests as well as he gawks. 

Are four bows overkill? Bow earrings, bow necklace, bow belt, bow shoes? 
Meh, whatever. I like it.

These pants are my favorite pants.
This scarf is my favorite scarf.
This cardigan makes me yearn for spring.
I took in four items. I bought zero.
What up, will power?
I haven't seen you in a long time ever.




Outfit Deets:
Scarf: Crocheted by Momma (similar but obviously not as awesome)
Cardigan: Target (over the summer)--(this one is cute and springy)
Button up: Express (yay for XXS)--(similar)
Pants: J. Brand via TJ Maxx--(very similar)
Bow belt: Express (in Key West, woot woot)--(similar for less than $5!)
Shoes (gray wedges you cannot see): Me Too via DSW--(cutesimilar, I want these!)
Jewelry is so old that I have no idea where I bought it. 

9 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I like that you're not wearing skinny jeans, I personally like the bootcut style better. It's more flattering for all body types.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have both kinds, but I'm more comfortable in flare legged. Unfortunately, the problem with flare legged jeans is that they don't carry as many of them in different colors, and I really do love colored pants! :)

      Delete
  2. cutei

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you get so many dressing room pictures?! - Laura :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm...I visit stores. A lot. Now, that's not to say that I buy a lot, but I sure do try on a lot!

      Delete
  4. Great look. I love it. Of course you can never have too many bows!
    Oh and great will power not buying anything. I need some of that.

    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE this style! i'm trying to work in some flare leg/wide leg jeans in my life!

    and there's no such thing as too many bows.

    -natalie-
    thesecondbestblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love that cardigan! All the bow details are just perfect!

    Thanks so much for your sweet comment and for following! I definitely know how that link to another link, to another, to the other end of the blog world works! Happens all the time ;) I'm so glad you found me and I'll definitely be following back!
    -Tiffany
    http://stylesidebar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.